Already Naturally Plump Lips, but Want Them More Plump Lol - A Paranoid 22 Year Old Arab :)

So after my lovely successful rhino with Dr Q last...

so after my lovely successful rhino with Dr Q last month (1 month PO in 2 days :) ) i asked him about getting lip fillers in our last appointment together and he told me i don't need them. my upper lip is still a bit stiff from rhino but he said it would be safe to have lip fillers now it i wanted to, but again told me i don't need them. but i'm stubborn so why not LOL especially it it's temporary. my bottom lip is more plump than my top one (even pre/surgery) so i might just do a little lip conturing here and there to just get some perfect lips. Sunday is my appointment :) Juvederm with my Dr Q!! all my pics posted now are my natural lips

Already Big Lips, Wanted Them Even Bigger Lol

i do have large lips and lip fillers were never a thought that crossed my mind. however, i had recently gotten rhinoplasty with Dr Quttainah back in january 2016, and he is so skillful and talented i thought about what else i can improve. he is literally a magician. temporary lip fillers by the best dr in kuwait, why not? :)

side by side! before and after! (same day of Juvederm) :)

i was put at ease as soon as i arrived to Dr Q's office. the nurse proceeded to put some topical numbing cream on my lips (top and bottom) and i sat with it the cream on my lips for a good 10 minutes. she later wiped it off and dr Q gave me some dental block shots (one on each side of my inner top lip - but no dental block on my bottom lip). i had 1ML injected but most of the vile went into my top lip and i would say 3 shots were only given to my bottom :) the bottom lip shot HURT LIKE A BITCH because i didn't have dental block/only tropical numbing but it was very bareable :) i have a high tolerance for pain anyway. the top lip shots, i felt no pain whatsoever!! :) my lips were waaay bigger than I expected but i know from research and because dr Q also told me that it's just swelling and it will go down by a lot :) i couldn't really move my lips (they were swollen and numb) and i was told not to drink hot liquids for 4 hours. i didn't bruise right after the injections and there was no blood but after a couple of hours (6 hours) i started to show signs of bruising and MORE swelling lol!!! they'll go away though so im not worried :) the pics posted side by side are my lips taken right after i got juvederm:) i labeled the other pics as according to time frame :) i got them injected yesterday and im posting the review today and my lips have gone through a lot in 26 hours :) from swollen and red, to extra swollen and bruised in a few hours, to VERY swollen and bruised today morning, and now not so swollen but bruised :) love love love love them!!!!

quick rant and a new juvederm photo update!

so i wanted to wait until i reached 48 hours (exactly 2 days) until i posted this photo but because I received ONE negative comment on my lips from my previous update i thought i would give a quick lip filler lesson to those who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about and who judge others under the pretense of knowledge. this is my first time doing fillers but i have done a shit ton of research and this is directly from the mouth of my plastic surgeon. lesson #1: when a person first injects their lips, they will look fake and enlarged due to the fact that they JUST INJECTED A PRODUCT INTO THEIR LIPS!!! this trauma causes the lips to over-swell and bruise as well. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT IS THE FINAL PRODUCT. IT IS 95% SWELLING AND WILL SETTLE. lesson #2: it takes 1 WEEK for the swelling to go down and 3 WEEKS to see your "final" lips. bruises take a week to disappear. do you honestly think that a couple of hours post-injection is the final form? you're fucking delusional. as previously stated, IT IS 95% SWELLING AT THIS POINT. every single hour the swelling goes down and a person should sleep elevated to help the swelling go down. THATS HOW MUCH SWELLING THERE IS. lesson #3: even if the final form is something you don't like or think is too big, go fuck yourself. you didn't pay a single dime so you don't have a single say in the matter. if the person likes it, it's their opinion that only matters. i honestly don't give a flying fuck about what people think is "better" for me. nearly everybody on realself has been awesome and has been very encouraging and helpful because we all did our research and know wtf we are talking about. it is only SOME (namely one person who has given me a negative comment since i started my RS journey) who think they know better and are in the position to judge. my lips are swollen because i got them injected less than 2 DAYS AGO. the swelling will go down, so shut the fuck up and settle down. this is my life and my money and my face. i don't mind criticism but judge and criticize my FINAL FORM, not when it's still in progress!! i wouldn't have gotten riled up if that person told me my lips are "horrible" if it was after 3 weeks, but after 2 DAYS??? go jump off of a cliff. and if you don't like my lips, go look at something else. i didnt force you to do anything. i posted this side by side to show how just a few hours can make a difference and that each hour the swelling does go down. and for those who are encouraging and lovely, you guys are awesome <3. and to those who leave negative comments on ANYBODY'S updates, yo momma is a ho. have a great day guys xx

just to give perspective on how the swelling does down and how it DOES look amazing :) still slightly bruised and very swollen but so far so good :) day 2 of juve !!!! :) cant wait to see how it looks like in 3 weeks :) some people say it takes only a week to settle but most agree it takes 3 weeks to finally settle down :) what do u guys think??
Saudi Arabia Plastic Surgeon

so after my lovely successful rhino with Dr Q last month (1 month PO in 2 days :) ) i asked him about getting lip fillers in our last appointment together and he told me i don't need them. my upper lip is still a bit stiff from rhino but he said it would be safe to have lip fillers now it i wanted to, but again told me i don't need them. but i'm stubborn so why not LOL especially it it's temporary. my bottom lip is more plump than my top one (even pre/surgery) so i might just do a little lip conturing here and there to just get some perfect lips. Juvederm with my Dr Q!!