Excellent results after Breast Cancer Reconstruction Surgery - Lumpectomy Left Breast - Plantation, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Plantation Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kusuma is a masterful artist and expert plastic surgeon. His responsiveness to my needs were very conducive to making the Breast Cancer Reconstruction procedure a seamless experience. I first came across Dr. Kusuma during a lecture that he gave during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Years later after the Lumpectomy surgery, I decided to move forward with Breast Cancer reconstruction and scheduled a free consultation. He was, frank, sincere and straightforward. His concern and personal attention were very comforting, and reassuring. Moreover, he has a friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient staff. The office is clean, modern and is welcoming with a professional environment. Dr. Kusuma provided me undivided attention, assuring my concerns during the consultation phase and designed a plan appropriate for me He was extremely honest and detailed about the procedure, the surgery phases required in order to achieve optimal results. Due to his background, expertise, skill, knowledge, and years of experience, I felt confident he could give me the results and the best possible symmetry possible. He is considerate and made me feel extremely comfortable. I knew I was in good hands. Prior to the surgery we went over everything again, and he explained all the details to me and my husband. I believe one of the most important qualities a surgeon has is to truly care about his patients needs. Dr. Kusuma listens and makes me feel truly at ease and gives the utmost results with Breast Cancer Reconstruction surgery. One could not ask for a more caring and passionate surgeon. He was gentle during all the procedures. One can honestly tell how much he loves what he does for his clients and that is what makes him special. He truly cares and takes much pride with each case and person. Overall, he has made my Breast Cancer Reconstruction journey hopeful, and promising. He has helped in restoring my self-esteem and self-image in order to feel complete, content and more whole the way I was before the cancer. I can say I "feel more beautiful" and a woman again. Forever grateful.