37, Nipple Sparing Mastectomy to the Right 19 Months Ago - China, CN

Reconstruction was done on August 31 2016, picture...

Reconstruction was done on August 31 2016, picture was taken 48 hours before and after the surgery.

Reconstructed the scared side and performed mastectomy to my healthy side (didn't do gene test, but my mom and one of her sister bother diagnosed as BC at their 60's) then with 225 cc moderate profile mentor round cilicon implant in both sides. Incision through the areoles.

I wanted bigger size, but my doc was concerned with my skin size, I didn't go to expand the tissue expander in time, and it is been there over a year and half, so she won't risk leaking to expand for me now... But after the surgery she said she should have used 250cc ones...and I was told to put a band over the top for a moth 24*7.

P.S., My Tumour position is a bit high, so left a huge scar on my right chest. Tumer surgery performed on Feb 3 2015, three days before my 36 birthday T.T A tissue expander was implanted, and expanded to 200cc I ledge Chine for a six months vacation. Chemo and radio finished in September 2015.

Is it a successful result in the eyes of professionals? I am happy with the result that the unevenly height is finally not that visible, a bit sad about the size...

I am moving to Toronto soon. Will I have trouble finding Doctor because my previous two surgery was out of Canada? How long should I consider a construction revision or, should I say augmentation next time?

Will post more pictures later.

Pre-reconstruction--18 months after mastectomy

I was struggling for a long time whether I should do mastectomy to my healthy left side... The final decisions is yes. Now I am Not sure if it is a right decision :(

Post reconstruction surgery

With the swelling relieved, the difference of two sides began to be visible. Left Nipple healing is a bit slow.

Day 8

Having trouble uploading pictures...

Day 15 post surgery

Have to wait more time for the redness and discolouration to fade away, my skin on the scar side becomes more sensitive after radiation.
Doctor Wenjing Duan

She was very professional and nice to her patients. Things are a bit different here in China, she is an oncologist first, performing tumour removing surgery in a public hospital and then a plastic surgeon majoring at breast reconstruction.