Why Did I Wait!? Kogarah, AU

I talked about having my nose done for YEARS. I...

I talked about having my nose done for YEARS. I was scared of having it done although I desperately wanted it. I finally got the courage to do it and wished I had it done years ago. There was nothing to the surgery, no pain, just a bit of swelling and bruising. I cannot describe how I feel now - I just don't think about my nose anymore or worry about profile pictures being taken. It's like I am free of a burden and I could not be happier. I feel a lot more confident as well.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Nettle did a great job. We discussed the options, what to expect within reason of what can be achieved, the operation wasn't oversold nor was I pushed to sign up there and then. Follow up care was great by his Nurse on staff and the ladies that work there are extremely pleasant. The only thing I can fault would be his appointments hardly on time so I did wait on most occasions (but he isn't the only Specialist/Doctor to run behind on appointments), so when this happened I simply helped myself to the coffee that was on offer :) All in all I would definitely recommend Dr Nettle, and I do recommend him to anyone who is thinking of having surgery.