Finally Did It - Kogarah, AU

Hi, Like a lot of the reviews I've read, I've had...

Hi,
Like a lot of the reviews I've read, I've had gyno since I was around 12. Ive always been very slim (genetics more than anything), so it really made the gyno stick out. I reckon I would win a world record for swapping shirts fast in a locker room! Copped a fair few insults over the years from my "friends", but it was when my beautiful young kids noticed that I thought enough is enough.
Over the last ten years I've focused more on my fitness, in particular running and have run a few half marathons. My fitness is good, but if anything it made my gyno more obvious. I never much enjoyed weights in gyms as I felt very self concious around others. All my shirts eventually get ruined from pulling at the front all the time.
I researched online and got quite a few quotes, but ended up meeting with Dr Darrell Perkins in Sydney (Kogarah). I was really impressed with the way he spoke to me and with his before and afters.
I had my op four days ago, and took off my compression vest for the first time today. Still bruised and swollen of course. I'm seeing the dr on Monday. I hope everything is healing ok, looks like it is to me, but I'm no doctor.
The vest is pretty annoying, but far less annoying than gyno!!! Dr said he took out around 400grams all up, which to me is around a stick of butter which seems massive!
Thanks for reading, happy to answer questions or take comments!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

He has been great. Very skilled, efficient, polite, and friendly. Excellent staff and facilities. Good price too.