Highly Recommended and Extremely Satisfied - Knoxville, TN

I should have done this YEARS ago! I am saying...

I should have done this YEARS ago! I am saying that at one week post op too! Still pain and swelling but I can already see results! Before going to my consultation, I thought my BMI may still be too high for the surgery, but it was not. My physician and his staff are extremely knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process from initial consultation until today. They explained every step that I would experience along the way. I cannot wait to see the new me several months from now. I would do it again today!
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely pleased with Dr Hall's knowledge, professionalism, and friendliness. He is a perfectionist and extremely good in his field! He made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. When I went in for my day one follow up, I told him he was my new best friend. I am one week post op today (8-31-2016) and he is still my new best friend! I am excited to see what the next few months brings!