ThermiVa...boyfriend Approved and Recommended! - Knoxville, TN

I had been having a little bit of incontinence as...

I had been having a little bit of incontinence as well as, during intimacy, feeling not as tight as before having my son (16 years ago). I attended an informative seminar at Generations OB/GYN about the ThermiVa procedure, etc. I signed up right there and the intro price was much lower than nationwide prices. $2100 included the intial consultation and three ThermiVa treatments which are 30 minutes each. I had the first treatment a few days ago and it was uncomfortable once or twice due to the heat but the doctor immediately moved the probe and made mental note of where I was sensitive. When complete it felt like I had a pelvic exam, nothing more...you know.. lots of KY gel to remove. Was looking forward to being with my boyfriend later that evening. He had no inkling that I had any procedure done...but did say "wow, nice and tight" during sex. Yahoo...the feeling was wayyyy better than I remembered. I am looking forward to having two more treatments, each a month apart. I highly recommend to any woman who has had a child. Things do change down there and ThermiVa has exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Dr. Cottam

She is the most caring doctor, put me at ease immediately. Very knowledgeable, no wait for procedure. We actually talked about travel, kids, etc. while she performed the procedure which really made me relax a lot.