Breast Lift, Augmentation, and Mini Tummy Tuck - Knoxville, TN

I did this to get my body back after having my...

I did this to get my body back after having my children. The mommy makeover fixes the two things you can't fix with exercise - your breasts and your stomach muscles. Now my breasts fill out my clothes again (except a little more than before hehe), and the loose skin on my stomach is gone forever. Buying clothes has been so much fun! I am so glad I made the decision to do this for myself.

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

First let me start by saying that I did not know Dr. Reath prior to my initial consultation with him, so I feel I can provide an unbiased review. I chose Dr. Reath after looking at different websites for the past three years. The pictures on his website demonstrated the more natural looking breast augmentation that I hoped to achieve - regardless of size, some surgeons seemed to "blend" the implants in better than others. Also, I think the boards he sits on, the Truth-O-Meter Tuesdays, his blogs, etc. reveal that he has a true interest in and excitement for his field. After meeting with him and his kind staff, I knew I was in the right place. Mandi, one of his nurses, was so helpful in choosing an implant size. She was patient, caring, and offered helpful advice. Dr. Reath answered all of my questions thoroughly prior to my procedures, and afterward answered questions that arose extremely promptly both by email and phone (including a call from him the evening of my surgery to see how I was doing). The surgery center staff was wonderful as well, I could not have been in better hands. I was really nervous going in, and they put me right at ease. I had a breast lift, augmentation, and mini tummy tuck. It has been about two months since my procedure and I could not be happier. True to my initial feeling, he is an excellent, excellent surgeon. He gave me exactly the results I asked for, and I have been enjoying my "new" breasts and flat stomach so much! I am so glad that I not only made the decision to have these procedures done, but especially that I chose Dr. Reath to do them. I am looking forward to swimsuit season so much this year!