23 Years Old, No Kids, 5'6" 160-165lbs, Athletic but Stubborn Midsection - Knoxville, TN

I'm 23 years old. I'm active and work out minimum...

I'm 23 years old. I'm active and work out minimum 3x a week. I've always had issuses with my stomach. I've tried changing eating habits from clean to cleaner. I've used different metabolic enhancers. Seriously everything. When I realized that if it was this hard to loose my midsection in my 20s how hard would it be in my 30s or older or adter having kids. Honestly the number of my weight doesnt bother me it's how I look and how my clothes fit. So I decided to take the plunge. I went for my consultation May 17th and wound up getting the procedure then. I will continue to update as I go through the 4 month fat loss period.

Day 4 (almost a week)

At first I was nervous because I wasn't feeling a lot of the things others had mentioned in their review. I do feel a little bloated and have not worked out yet but am excited too. I'm trying to also naturally flush out anything I can. I'm consuming a gallon+ of water a day. I did feel some of the effects others mentioned. Sometimes I do feel that deep itching or like I did an intensive ab workout. But over all I just feel really bloated. I plan on taking a picture weekly. So Tuesday will be the one week picture.

I say this knowing that the earliest results can show is 3 weeks. But maybe I'll be able to document the bloating process before the fat reduction starts

Almost a Week (Day 6)

Almost a week in and I'm extremely bloated. Partly because of the procedure and partly because I'm close to my cycle and always bloat the week before. I'm still strict on my gallon of water a day because I've read being hydrated helps keep menstrual bloating down.
There's still no pain, soreness, or tingling. Execpt for the small occassion but I'm still excited to see progress.

Week 4

So I'm now entering that week when results start forming. I can say my clothes fit and feel better. But as a person I don't feel like I look very different. But my 8 week (half way check up) isn't until july 12 so hopefully I can post a picture with some results soon.

Just past 7 weeks

I definitely feel like it's working. My clothes fit much better and I feel less bloated.
I had to pull my shorts down to show the difference. It was weird to take them because I don't normally wear pants right there.

8 week check up

My measurements were retaken at the office. I have a 1.5 inch decrease in my first and a 2 inch decrease in the measurement below that. The onlyone that is the same is the one for 3 inches below my belly button. But I think that's my fault not the treatment. Even with working out and eating well I think that's where my body is trying to gain weight. Speaking of weight my weight hasn't gone up but fluctuates between where it was to slightly less. But CoolSculpting is for fat reduction not weight. Overall the doctor and I believe I'm going to have good results for the next few weeks. And I believe I'm still going to have good results.
Northshore Medical Group

The staff was very welcoming and assured me that everyone in the office had CoolSculpting done. Answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. Would definitely and have already recommended them.