Breast Cancer Sucks, but I Got Perky New Breasts! - Knoxville, TN

Dr. Gallaher was referred to me by my general...

Dr. Gallaher was referred to me by my general surgeon. What a lucky find! The staff is so amazingly warm and friendly! Those girls always make you feel loved and I am so happy for that. Dr. Gallaher is the most patient, laid back, caring doctor I have ever seen, regardless of procedure. Questions are answered in a manner that I understand. If you ever need a plastic surgeon for anything at all, I highly recommend this office. I wouldn't use anyone else! It is so nice to know that after the stress of breast cancer and breast removal there is a place that can make you feel "whole" again and never make you feel uncomfortable. The staff at Gallaher Plastic Surgery means the world to me for all of their caring and personal attention. Thank you all so much!! Love you guys!!
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gallaher was patient and professional. He always has had a good sense of humor when dealing with my surgeries and subsequent visits. He is very down to earth, surprising to me as I thought plastic surgeons would be a little more stuffy. Dr. Gallaher listens, pays attention, and he genuinely cares about how you feel. I am not a good patient (at all!!) and he has been incredibly understanding about my impatience. It would be a no brainer for me to use him again in the future for any procedures I may need or want. Thankful each and every day for him as a plastic surgeon.