My Road to Loving my Breasts - Knoxville, TN

My road to loving my breasts...it has been a...

My road to loving my breasts...it has been a longer road then I had originally thought it would be. I started wanting breast implants in my late teens. I am Hispanic and am naturally have wide hips and a very broad chest with wide shoulders, I was a 38b in bras and thought having large breasts would accentuate my body, boy I was wrong, I also went to the wrong dr I should have studied up more on the Drs rather then just the procedure itself. I went to someone that I believe is not passionate about being a plastic surgeon anymore and has the biggest ego I have seen that he thinks he never messes up in his "work"...his name is dr.reath. I went to him for breast implant surgery, after examining me he suggested I go with a round silicone under the muscle and since he's the dr. I went with what he said. When I awoke from surgery I wasnt thrilled with what he did. My road to loving my breasts...it has been a longer road then I had originally thought it would be. I started wanting breast implants in my late teens. I am Hispanic and am naturally have wide hips and a very broad chest with wide shoulders, I was a 38b in bras and thought having large breasts would accentuate my body, boy I was wrong, I also went to the wrong dr I should have studied up more on the Drs rather then just the procedure itself. I went to someone that I believe is not passionate about being a plastic surgeon anymore and has the biggest ego I have seen that he thinks he never messes up in his "work"...his name is dr.reath. I went to him for breast implant surgery, after examining me he suggested I go with a round silicone under the muscle and since he's the dr. I went with what he said. When I awoke from surgery I wasnt thrilled with what he did. BUT this isn't the main reason why I am getting a revision by a DIFFERENT dr. A couple months after my first breast implant surgery done by dr. Reath I started to notice my implants were sliding more and more to my side and also sagging/drooping. Four years have gone by and it's now to the point where each night I go to bed with pain on my sides and inframery fold and each morning I wake up with even more pain, my implants are literally on my sides! These past couple of years I have felt horrible about my breasts and the pain gets to be unbearable at times. It finally is to the point where something has to be done. This time for my BREAST REVISION I studied up on a bunch of Drs, I chose three Drs to go to for my breast revision consultation. I also went back to dr reath to show him what had happened with the implants, he came into the exam room and spent very little time with me like 4 min max!...he told me it was my fault that the implants were on my side that I had to big of implants and that's the reason that they r sliding, well after that I went to the other three plastic surgeons and two of them, said dr. Reath made the pockets to big in surgery and the other dr said implants under the muscle get pushed to the sides by the muscle, so I highly recommend getting implants over the muscle instead of under. BUT this isn't the main reason why I am getting a revision by a DIFFERENT dr. A couple months after my first breast implant surgery done by dr. Reath I started to notice my implants were sliding more and more to my side and also sagging/drooping. Four years have gone by and it's now to the point where each night I go to bed with pain on my sides and inframery fold and each morning I wake up with even more pain, my implants are literally on my sides! These past couple of years I have felt horrible about my breasts and the pain gets to be unbearable at times. It finally is to the point where something has to be done. This time for my BREAST REVISION I studied up on a bunch of Drs, I chose three Drs to go to for my breast revision consultation. I also went back to dr reath to show him what had happened with the implants, he came into the exam room and spent very little time with me like 4 min max!...he told me it was my fault that the implants were on my side that I had to big of implants and that's the reason that they r sliding, well after that I went to the other three plastic surgeons and two of them, said dr. Reath made the pockets to big in surgery and the other dr said implants under the muscle get pushed to the sides by the muscle, so I highly recommend getting implants over the muscle instead of under. After having consultations with the other three Drs I decided to go with Dr. Hall and I am so ECSTATIC that I did!!!! He is by far the best dr in Knoxville, he spent as much time as I need to answer all my questions instead of trying to rush through it like other Drs. You can tell he wants the best outcome for his patients and that he 100% has your back in achieving the goals you set out. His staff is also amazing Liz the patient coordinator is such a wonderful person and makes you feel comfortable through the whole process and is there to answer any questions u have, she is a sweetheart! Dr. Hall's whole staff is wonderful they make you feel comfortable and at ease. Having a dr that is so gifted and also having the kindest staff is a win win!!! I would not hesitate in the least to go back to him in the future if I ever decide to get more done. Dr. Hall is hands down #1 plastic surgeon in my book!!! He has changed my outlook on loving myself forever for the first time in my entire life I can finally say I LOVE my breasts!!!

Post op breast implant revision pictures

Pictures of my new breasts without the garment

Still really sore but love how

Pictures of my new breasts without the garment

Still really sore specially my upper arms and armpits where brachioplasty was performed
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hall performed my breast revision, brachioplasty, and fat graft to the back of my neck. Dr. Hall is top notch in my book! From my very first appointment he listened to what I was trying to achieve with my breast revision and came up with a custom made plan with me. Dr. Hall is very patient and doesn't rush he wants to make sure that you both are "on the same page". You can tell he loves what he does he is not one of those Drs that just sees you as a number, he is very kind,informative, and intelligent and is up to date on everything. He truly has changed my life for the better, I have never really liked how my breast have looked but now after my breast revision with Dr. Hall I can finally say with 100% certainty that I LOVE my new breasts they are everything I always wanted them to look like! Dr, Hall has changed my life and has boost my self esteem. I am so happy I chose him to perform my breast implant revision, brachioplasty, and fat graft to the back of my neck! I am over the moon happy with my results on all three procedures he performed! I will forever be grateful and appreciative! Dr. Hall is by far the best Dr in Knoxville, he spent as much time as I need to answer all my questions instead of trying to rush through it like other Drs. You can tell he wants the best outcome for his patients and that he 100% has your back in achieving the goals you set out. His staff is also amazing Liz the patient coordinator is such a wonderful person and makes you feel comfortable through the whole process and is there to answer any questions u have, she is a sweetheart! Dr. Hall's whole staff is wonderful they make you feel comfortable and at ease. Having a dr that is so gifted and also having the kindest staff is a win win!!! I would not hesitate in the least to go back to him in the future if I ever decide to get more done. Dr. Hall is hands down #1 plastic surgeon in my book!!! He has changed my outlook on loving myself forever for the first time in my entire life I can finally say I LOVE my breasts!!!