Very Affordable, Painless Solution for a Gummy Smile!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have always been a little conscious of my gummy...

I have always been a little conscious of my gummy smile. At first I thought, maybe my teeth are short (considered veneers). Then I thought, maybe my gums are long (considered gingivectomy). Finally, I was informed by a friend in dental school that it may be my upper lip muscles that elevate my lip when I smile are a bit overactive. I researched solutions for this and found a tiny amount of botox could be administered to the levator muscles of my upper lip to lessen the contraction, allowing my lip to look fuller, and less gum to show when I grin. My dermatologist performed this procedure and I couldn't be happier. She only administered one unit of botox on each side, making it super affordable, and not to mention natural. I'm almost a week in, and the results are exactly what I was hoping for!

Dr. Anderson was great. She was very conservative with the units, and her precision in admistering (key to this procedure) was spot on.