47 Years Old 1st Treatment of Juvederm - Knoxville, TN (Check out my Botox post too)

Nearing the age of 50 I just felt I needed a...

Nearing the age of 50 I just felt I needed a refreshing! Not ready to give in to the aging process if I can help it! We started with Botox, then Voluma XC in my cheeks, now Juvederm for my marionette lines....I will have to say I am beyond pleased. Everything so far has softened my look and not made me look fake or frozen! I am getting Restalyne Silk for my lips on Friday for my smoker/smooching lines....can't wait for the finished look! I will post my before and afters on my previous procedures later this week! Make sure you find an injector you trust! If you live in the Knoxville TN I would be happy to share my injectors information! Just ask!
Veronica @ Gallaher Spa

I was referrred to a Fabulous injector from a good friend of mine and I will have to say Veronica @ Gallaher Spa is amazing!!! She is very informative, gentle and really cares about your personal concerns. Very informative about every procedure before, during and after.