21 Year Old Female, Rhinoplasty - Knoxville, TN

I had been desperate for a rhinoplasty since my...

I had been desperate for a rhinoplasty since my early teens. I decided to see Dr. Smith because I was most impressed by his before and after photos. The consultation was great as I remember, and he was able to fix things that I didn't even know were possible to fix. I wanted a small bump shaved down, but he also lifted the nose slightly, made the tip more attractive, and relieved tension on my upper lip. I was amazed at how painless the procedure was. I never took any pain meds or even a Tylenol. I had surgery on a Friday and was back in class on Monday. My face did swell the second day, to where I didn't recognize myself, but I laughed it off and it went away in a couple days. I was in disbelief when the bandages came off. It was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I was told it'd take a full year to see the final result. I had the operation in November of 2014, and now in October I can say I'm in love with my new nose. After surgery I found myself looking at it constantly. The profile that plagued me for years is now one I admire. Looking at it in the mirror hasn't grown old even after a year. My confidence has shot up and because of that, my quality of life is ten times what it was. Prior to surgery I would avoid socializing because I was so self-conscious of my nose. I now feel beautiful and can say I'm perfectly happy with my face. I am blown away by how pleasant and easy this experience was.

Adding Before and After

More Before and After's!

A month before surgery (nose is heavily contoured with makeup) and after at over a year later.

Profile views from right after surgery to months after.

Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

He answered all questions and was wonderful before and after surgery. I felt like he took his time addressing my concerns. Staff was also so kind and helpful as well.