Finally Got my Appointment!!

Always wanted a bit of more volume to my lips,...

Always wanted a bit of more volume to my lips, especially my bottom one as long as I can remember. I did my research and finally decided to do it. I made my appoint for October 25th in which I am pretty anxious but mostly excited. Posted some before pictures, and I will update on how it went after the appointment. (:

Change the date

Well I decided to go to another doctor in Knoxville since I got my eyebrows microbladed and the girl that came into the salon just got her lips done perfectly at Breazeale and get them done by Eve. The first doctor I was planning to go to even though he had great reviews it didn't show any related to Juvederm for the lips... So my new appointment is on the 29th of September:

Got my lips done Thursday.

I absolutely love them! They have some bruises and some swelling but I know in a couple of days that will be gone. Only use 1 syringe of Juvederm since I believe 2 would of had been to much for me, totally coming back when I notice that they need some more Juvederm. I really recommend eve she was so gentle and it didn't hurt at all! 1st picture was before and the rest are after. It was a bit bumpy at first but it is now Friday and they are almost all gone.