Knightsbridge, GB

I have trusted Rita Rakus for over a decade so...

I have trusted Rita Rakus for over a decade so when she told me that Ulthera would give me the results I was looking for without needing a face lift I was delighted. I had two ultherapy Sessions With Dr Rakus herself. (After being cancelled on the day of the procedure once and waiting two hours on my next visit) Neither were painful and neither worked. The clinic offered to have a Swiss Specialist treat me - I waited for three months, chased and eventually he arrived. they didn't tell me which painkillers to take, mission aborted after just seven hits! Another three months before the Swiss ultherapy Guru can treat me - he did, it hurt like hell but this time I was forewarned. My skin quality benefited for sure but there is no way this procedure lifts the way it's advertised. Dr Rakus's clinic was supposed to contact me in November to arrange the next Ultherapy with the Swiss guy - they didn't and I have given up chasing them. After 15 years or more there will be no more visits to Dr Rakus - she has gone from having the reputation as Londons Lip Queen to Londons Least Caring Doctor. Saw Dr R on Groupon recently and not surprised in the slightest. I don't know any of her old clients that are staying faithful, o customer care, no respect for my time and no respect for integrity. A real shame.
Dr Rita Rakus