45 Year Old, Missing Top Front Tooth, Had a Flipper In, Now Invisalign - Klamath Falls, OR

I'm on day 2, and I'm hoping it does get easier as...

I'm on day 2, and I'm hoping it does get easier as many of the reviews and comments I have read. The pain isn't bad, my tongue is soar from feeling around, I have a slight lisp and those are all things I can deal with. My situation is different due to the fact I'm missing one of my top front teeth. I've had a flipper in that place for years. Decided it was time to get something more permanent an get an implant, however I also have large gaps in my teeth, so decided to do invisalign to bring my teeth closer together and then move forward with the implant. During the time I have invisalign, there is a painted tooth in that spot to replace what the flipper was doing. My biggest regret, and shame on me for not thinking this part through more,, is the fact you have to take them out to eat/drink. I work at a large corporate office and usually eat my breakfast and lunch at work or at my desk. This is my first day back at work and I'm a little panicked about taking my them out to eat and have someone come in and want to talk to me and here I will be without my front tooth!! How embarrassing is that going to be? And I'm looking at 22 trays or 11 months of this. Is there anyone out there with this same or similar situation? I'm almost sure I've made a mistake and I'm a little sad I didn't research more. If I wasn't missing the front tooth, all the other things seem like its a great alternative and are things that I would be willing to deal with, but walking around without my front tooth is not one of them.
Klamath Falls Orthodontist