Neck Lift and Bellfill for Under Eyes - Kirkland, WA

It has been one year so I thought I would tell...

It has been one year so I thought I would tell everyone how much I love my neck lift results. Dr Windle uses rapid recovery and Id say I had no pain during surgery and only a little after. The pain was much less than I ever expected. My full recovery time was about 1 1/2 to 2 months total for all of the swelling and numbness to go away completely and it has now been a year and my scar has faded entirely. Right after surgery was up and outside. I had heard it was going to be much worse and I took more time from work than I needed. My neck is no longer saggy and my tired lower eyes wher he put Bellafill look great. Not only do I look like I am 10 years younger, I look thinner and I had nothing done to my body! My friends say I look great but they cannot figure out what I did until I tell them. Haha A great procedure that yeilds amazing results. Dr Windle is amazing.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon