My Facelift After 12 Months. Kirkland, WA

I saw an old friend yesterday who told me that I...

I saw an old friend yesterday who told me that I looked absolutely fabulous so I decided to write a review about the man responsible, Dr. Windle. When I first saw him he totally analyzed my face and came up with a plan. He recommended the permanent filler, Bellafill for under my eye and around my mouth as well as a MACS facelift. He did it under conscious sedation and I had rapid recovery meaning that I was in the shower the next day.

I was back at work in a week latter and all of the swelling and bruising was gone at 3 weeks. I look 15 years younger and feel better than I have in years I think because I look so great. The best is when my old friends say something. Dr. Windle did such a great job giving me a more youthful but natural. I couldn't be happier.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Windle is a great listener and very caring. He is also a superb surgeon who is all about doing whatever it takes to get the best result.