From "Whoa" to "Wow" Brows! - Kirkland, WA

For years after tweezing beyond tweezing my...

For years after tweezing beyond tweezing my eyebrows, the damage was done and regretted it. Had them tattooed which was better than creating my own. After a while I began to look for a more natural look and found that hair transplant for the head wasn't the only part of the body the procedure could be performed on, but for eyebrows too! Elated! Did my research and found Dr Brian Goertz in Kirkland, Wa. I was pleased with the consultation and his idea of how my brows should look like. The price was reasonable, my husband was a huge support in this, and decided to go through with the procedure. Looking at the "before" and "after" pictures will explain it all. I'm happy with the results and very happy to have found Dr Goertz who gave me natural beautiful brows!
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Brian Goertz handled my consultation and procedure beyond my expectations and I couldn't be any happier. I was impressed with the work he had done on other patients in need of eyebrow "fixing." Asked what I was looking for and kindly gave his suggestion. He's very gentle, well experienced, and very professional. Putting your trust in a surgeon can be nail biting, but I felt confident going into my procedure. Thank you Dr Goertz for giving my eyebrows back and for giving the confidence I needed! Bye bye brow pencil/powder and hello to as real as it gets beautiful brows!