A Brilliant Outcome - Kirkland, WA

I started losing hair on the top and crown of my...

I started losing hair on the top and crown of my head. At first it was just a little thinning. Eventually I found myself styling my hair to cover the area (combover!). When I decided to see if a hair transplant would help I was skeptical, having seen a lot of less than good outcomes on people. I researched experts in my area - Puget Sound - and down selected to two, Dr. Brian Goertz and one other. A follow up visit to both offices quickly determined which one I wanted. Dr Goertz's office appears low-key from outside (not a tower of glass and steel) but it has exceptional staff and equipment inside. His passion and commitment to a great outcome won me over immediately. The photos I saw of his previous clients sealed the deal.

Dr. Goertz put a great deal of time and effort into explaining the procedure and determining the best approach for me. And here is an important point: he doesn't simply place hair where it's thinning, he inspects the natural growth pattern on your head and determines both location and direction of follicle placement to achieve the most natural result. This is where Dr. Goertz excels - in combining artistry and medical technique.

My procedure went fine. I had no complications. My hair starting growing back in about seven weeks, as he had said it would. Now, about ten months later, my new hair has grown out about 4 inches. It lies on my scalp in a natural way - indistinguishable (other than by length, my hair is long) from the hair that was not transplanted.

Dr. Geortz is personable and very easy to talk to. I am so glad that I chose his office for my procedure.
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon