57 Years Old with Barely There Crooked Eyebrows - Kirkland, WA

I overdid waxing my eyebrows and was left with...

I overdid waxing my eyebrows and was left with thin, unbalanced eyebrows for the last twenty years. I tried a variety of cosmetic solutions, including tattooing. As I aged, my hair thinned and the combination of thin hair and eyebrows made me look old. I researched every clinic in Washington, in hopes to find a specialist for eyebrow hair transplant. I called every one. I was not pleased with the limited experience most providers had, especially with women.I found Dr.Brian Goetz after speaking to a top plastic surgeon. On his website, he had great information and an open and trustworthy face. After researching his experience and results, I chose him for my eyebrows. I am two weeks out from the procedure and thrilled with the results. He was an expert at finding an ideal shape for my face. One of my favorites were his suggestions based on human behaviors; he created them a little up on the ends as people find you more friendly with this shape. Such a simple procedure that made a big change in my appearance.
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

The biggest reason I chose Dr. Goetz was the obvious care about his patients and pride in his work. He showed me pictures of his work with a sense of happiness about the results. I felt he genuinely wanted to help me. I was able to see several pictures of eyebrows and possible shapes. The day of the procedure, he spent a great deal of time drawing my eyebrows to the best possible shape. He was concerned about how I felt throughout my transplant. He called me at home the next day to check up on me. On my appointment today, he was so pleased about the results I have and how happy I was. We reviewed the before and after pictures to see how dramatic the results were. I recommend Dr. Goetz for both his professional expertise and high amount of personal care he showed me in all his interactions.