FFS - Facial Feminization Surgery - Kirkland, WA

Dr. Windle performed open brow lift with hairline...

Dr. Windle performed open brow lift with hairline feminization, Upper lid blepharoplasty, MACS lift, Rhinoplasty, Bellafill for lips, lower lids and perioral area. He really listened to what I wanted and tailored the procedures to me, rather than using a "one size fits all" as some other surgeons seemed to want to do. He and his staff were very caring, with a nice sense of humor which helped alleviate my nerves. The care and attention were first class, and I am delighted with the results. Every day is like watching a photograph develop, as the small amount of bruising and swelling continue to diminish.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Windle did a superb job. The bruising cleared up very quickly, there was far less discomfort than I expected, and swelling has quickly diminished. I am extremely pleased with the results. He is clearly experienced and an expert at the procedures he performed, and is easy to talk to. His follow-up care is great, his staff are very friendly and helpful. His appointment reminder system is very useful, especially for follow-up visits. I would definitely recommend his services. On a final note, he has never misgendered me, and makes me feel very welcome and comfortable.