Excellent LIP LIFT, NECK LIFT, and Injections in Kirkland, WA! - Kirkland, WA

I wanted a lip lift but was afraid of having it...

I wanted a lip lift but was afraid of having it overdone. I also wanted a neck lift to remove some sagging and fat in that area. Dr. Marshall Partington truly listened to all of my concerns/questions. At a few weeks post-OP, Dr. Partington himself did some injections... that was really wonderful, to have the surgeon actually do the Juvederm/Botox injections. Dr. Partington did a wonderful job with everything. Thank you Dr. Partington and staff!

This review's procedures involved a couple of pre-OP consultation dates, a surgery date, a couple of post-OP appointments, and Botox/Juvederm injections a couple weeks after surgery.

Adding more neck/chin/lip before and after photos.

Here are two pre-OP closeups of neck/chin/lip area taken Nov 2015. The 3rd photo is a 3 months post-OP taken this May 2016.

Dr. Marshall Partington and his staff treated me wonderfully, answering all of my questions, being there for any post-OP queries. Dr. Partington took a lot of time to hear my concerns and to explain the direction he would go in with each procedure. We were 300% in sync when going into surgery which gave me a lot of comfort. A few weeks later, he himself performed some Botox/Juvederm injections... I was so happy that he, the surgeon, performed the injections.... He's very dedicated and caring about his patients and profession in that way. His staff/assistant responded to my queries in a very timely manner. He's an excellent doctor. Thank you Dr. Partington and your lovely staff as well!