Breast Implants

Fitness has been my life, and for someone who's...

Fitness has been my life, and for someone who's lifestyle involves nutrition and training I have always had a relatively flat chest. What little breast tissue I had, it was very uneven. So I had my first breast implants back in 1999. I loved them, and lived with them for 16 years. Of course they had been sagging for a few years, and even though I knew I needed them replaced, I avoided the situation. Finally this year I decided I better do something about it. Of course I went back to my original surgeon. I trust him completely and gave him full artistic authority. He completely changed the shape and size (smaller, less protrusion, wider), lifted my nipples, took extra skin off the lower portion, and I feel like a fool for not remembering what they are called, but he put moon shaped pig skin on the underside of my breasts for extra support. I LOVE my new chest. And in the future I will replace them as I should have, which is every 10 years.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Here is why I respect Dr. Remington. He is a surgeon with common sense. He won't just give you what you THINK you want. He will give you what he knows will make you look better and feel better through intense and detailed conversation. That is why I just tell him what I would like to have done, and know that he has it under control. I also really love the fact that his clinic is in a hospital, Evergreen. I went to him for the first time in 1999, and came back this year because I trust him completely.