The Best in Washington - Kirkland, WA

I asked my friends, and friends of friends who had...

I asked my friends, and friends of friends who had undergone breast augmentation, from Washington as well as Miami Florida. I heard over and over again, that he is simply the best and has the best results. I read articles and reviews and went to multiple online sites for surgeons in Bellevue, Seattle, Miami and California. I wanted to know about recovery time frames, where the incision is made for the implant into the body, before and after photos and the cost. I decided to go in for a consultation. I waited about a month and called back after a friend had gone and was completely happy with her results. My friend picked me up, took care of me for the next 2weeks while I recovered.

I have had compliments and a greater self confidence since the surgery. The size is appropriate even though I initially wanted to go larger than 400cc. I love the way I look in a bathing suit, the way my dresses fall and most of all the full capability to continue to play golf, snowboard, participate in cross fit and run without a though of hesitation.

My girlfriends all asked me who did the surgery, how much, how long did it take to recover, etc. I just tell them to go in for a free consultation and see if it is right for them, however if they decide to do it, they will look amazing!

My before and after photos explain it all. I look amazing and I am very happy with the results as well as the care and professional guidance Dr. R provides with this major decision.