440cc HP Sientra Textured Rapid Recovery - Kirkland, WA

I started contemplating about breast augmentation...

I started contemplating about breast augmentation about 5 months ago. And finally decided to just do it about 2 months ago. My doctor was voted the #1 plastic surgeon in Washington, so I went with him. I tried on implants sizes during my consultation on May 3rd, and settled on the Sientra HP 440cc textured implants since it was the largest size that my doctor said would fit without going in my armpits. I put down my deposit that day because I already knew I was going to choose him before I even went in. He was one of the two only plastic surgeons in Washington that did the 24 hour rapid recovery protocol. So I gave him $2000 in cash, along with the $75 consultation fee that goes towards the surgery to lock in my surgery date. I chose June 20th because that's when I got it off school. And then 1 week later I changed it to June 8th because I got impatient. My Pre Op Appointment was May 24th. They gave me Arnika pills to take, a scar cream, and the prescriptions I have to pick up. The prescriptions were $8 after insurance.

Before my Operation

I got subglandular placement and an inframammary incision. While researching about breast augmentation, I quickly found there weren't many reviews on subglandular placement. So hopefully my review helps others.
20 years old
143lbs athletic built
Pre Op: 34B I'm 32C at my biggest
HP 440cc Sientra round textured cohesive siliocone (gummy bear)

Day of surgury

Not only did I choose Dr. Partington because he offers the 24 hour rapid recovery, but he allowed me to get silicone even though I'm under 22 years old. The day of surgery I went in at 6:30, filled out some paperwork, took a pee test to make sure I'm not pregnant, had my blood pressure tested, went over aftercare instructions, had the IV inserted, and they cleaned me before they put me under. The anesthesiologist was the one that performed these tasks and was SUPER nice. She immediately made me feel comfortable. The next thing I remember is walking into my friend's house who took care of me. I took an antibiotic and 2 200mg Advils, took a 3 hour nap. Once I woke up I was instructed to take a hot 20 minute shower. After that I ate lightly spicy smothered steak, mashed potatoes, and brussel sprouts. My stomach wasn't upset at all. And then asked my friend to take me to Walmart to exchange a sports bra. The pain was about a 4, it was mostly just discomfort. Part of my rapid recovery was to do 4-6 arm raises every hour and get up and walk around every hour as well.

Day after operation

Dr Partington called my caretaker after my surgery at night to check on me, and answered questions I had. He also sent me home with a little gift box. The next day I woke up about 6am (I'm a morning person) and showered again, then drove myself to school. I had a class and a lab that day. The day of surgery I took maybe like 6 or 8 200mg Advils that day. The day after I took 4 in total, that's all I needed. The pain was about a 3. I actually slept really well the day of and the day after my operation, I think my chair pillow I put on the bed made everything so comfortable. Granted some positions felt really bad, but once I found a good position, I slept soundly. The day of surgery and the day after I was a bit drowsy throughout the day. And certain movements caused a shooting pain, but as long as I avoided using my chest muscles, I was just fine.

2 Days post off

I took 2 200mg Advils today. The pain is nonexistent, I just feels like pressure and discomfort at times. I work out ALOT so I'm use to that aching sore feeling, so maybe that's why everything's going so well, I don't know. But I do know that rapid recovery is made to significantly speed up recovery. And I feel great! Besides when I use my chest muscles of course, but just sitting down or walking is a breeze.

Another picture of 2 days post op

Today is actually my first day of taking it easy to be honest. Lol but I'm just trying to rest up since I have work tomorrow.

By the way, I didn't go home in bandages, I went home in a sports bra 2 sizes bigger than I'd normally wear. It was an XL compared to my normal mediums. And this is what I slept in.