39 Yo Facelift with Lower Lid Surgery - King of Prussia, PA

Facelift with lower eyelid surgery to remove...

Facelift with lower eyelid surgery to remove jowels, neck sag and under eye bags. After 3 children I was ready to begin my journey back in time to a pre-mom form. I have read getting the surgery at a younger age will maximize longevity of results since I will be caring meticulously for my age-related symptoms right away without delay. I am good at up-keep of my appearance and plan to continue to be so for the rest of my life. I am post-op day 7 with swelling on the left side of my face more than the right. I look a bit like a "lemonhead" now and am praying this swelling resolves completely....will keep the post updated on my progress.

Postop day 7 and 8 still swelling

Still swelling on left more than right side of face. I look like a lemonhead! My stitched frim the eyelid surgery on the left are uneven and more swollen than left..

Postop day 8 - swelling

Still pretty swollen hoping to see my new face emerge soon :(

Postop day 13 still swollen but better

Still swollen in front of bilateral ears and under ears greater in my left than right.....almost 2 weeks postop

Postop day 22

Still swelling under eyes and sides of face. Numbness on sides of face in front of ears persists

Postop day 29

Yes finally seeing real results almost 2 month postop. VERY happy woman!

Postop day 35

Almost normal

5 weeks postop

Better every day praying my under eyes tighten up more

2 months postop

Overall happy but still not completely happy with lower blepharoplasty results still baggy w circles

3 months postop

Max results are supposed to be seen now. Still not totally happy with lower eye lid surgery but very happy with the facelift itself
Sonobello

The surgeon was kind and asked how I was throughout the surgery. He was mindful of my surgical experience sine I was awake the whole time. It was pretty scary but he helped to relax me through the process my talking to me. The Sonobello staff were friendly and kind. The only downer was I wish they had called to check-in on me for a few days postop which they did not. This place is not private practice and has sort of a "production-line" kind of feel about it. However, overall it was a good place.