Kind, great bedside manner pre & post op!

Panniculectomy

jgoff2736

Doctor Review

30 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Kind, great bedside manner pre & post op!

I had a abdominoplasty, panniculectomy, and breast augmentation after a 165 pound weightloss in 2013. Dr. Hing was amazing and love my flat tummy and perky breasts. He took as much time needed to answer all of my questions, concerns, and going over the procedure. With this much weightloss, Dr. Hing explained how it would be best to split my tummy/breast, arms & upper, and lower body into 3 procedures. I would get the best results allowing each area to heal and lose any swelling from the surgery before moving on to the next area. During the inital consult he explained and showed how he would do each area and then did diagrams for me to reference as well. The mark up the day before my surgery he had measured 44cm wide to come off my tummy. WOW! The excess skin removed was 7 pounds. I am working on getting closer to my goal weight after my last baby to continue with the remaining 2 surgeries. I also moved out of state (600 miles) during this process and came back for my surgery and will do so for the remaining ones as well.