SmartLipo Inner Thighs and Lower Abdominal. 30 Years Old, 48kg, No Kids. Ukraine

I'm 30 year old. I'm my family all women have...

I'm 30 year old. I'm my family all women have massive thighs no matter what weight whatsoever. I've been 39Kg 3 years ago, and still my thighs were around 45cm.

Before operation my thighs were 52cm and 52cm, weight 48Kg. I went through laser assisted liposuction on 28th of February 2015. And unfortunately I do not know how much fat went out. My surgeon forgot to look.

Afterwards I've been wearing a compression garment for 2 month all the time. And had 6 sessions of LPG, that helped to smooth out things just around 25%. My measurements remain the same - around 51cm and 52 cm, but legs looks leaner in jeans.

I need help, please advice what to do on regular basis: continue LPG, hand massage, skin brush ... ?

Some more photos

Just found more photos

Scar on the inner thigh

Updated after a 1,5year. I've done 10 LPG sessions somewhere 12 weeks post op. And it didn't change much. Except of cellulite looked less visible. Woman who done the LPG told me that my case is not that bad, she has a lot worse cases after liposuction. It is only small percentage of woman who can get away with smooth looking skin after the lipo.

Right now looking back I can say that this lipo didnt worth it. And I'm looking into CoolSculpting options to fix the contour irregularities that appear after the lipo. Thanks God the discoloration went away. But there is a visible scar and the hole i the place of lipo thing went in. So discouraging...
Dr. Sergey Korolyuk