dr. amazing - New Orleans, LA

After having 2 children and nursing them both, my...

After having 2 children and nursing them both, my breast were less than attractive in my opinion. I grew self-conscious about showing them to my own husband.
From my initial consultation to present day 2months later, I couldn't be happier about my decision to get a breast augmentation. I went to Dr. Walters in the Khoobehi office. Dr. Walters has been very forthcoming and honest with the information that he provided about the procedure, the cost, recovery and the contribution that I would have to make to make the process yield the best outcome.
I went from a 34AA with sagging nipples and wrinkling areolas to a full "C" cup that tightened the skin around my areolas and looks amazing! The best part about the entire experience is that Dr. Walters and his staff are so gentle and sensitive to their patient's individual sensitivities.
After the surgery, I NEVER FELT PAIN!! Can you believe that? I felt the pressure on my chest of having a new set of breast that are bigger and therefore heavier, but there was never any pain involved in my surgery. I took the medicines that were prescribed by Dr. Walters for pain management (though I never felt like I "needed" them) and to promote healthy healing (antibiotics).
I would recommend this procedure to ANY woman that is not pleased with her natural breast. I have such a huge boost in confidence. I stopped smoking for good due to this surgery also! I mean WOW!! Dr. Walters is the BEST! Stop wasting time and setup an appointment for your free consultation with "Dr. Amazing" aka Dr. Walters NOW!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Walters is amazing at what he does. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He shows genuine care and concern for his patient's. And while wanting to provide his patients with the desired look they're seeking, Dr. Walters has an unwavering moral code that he stands by. He will not do a procedure that is unhealthy or doesn't look like the type of work he would put his name on. I couldn't be happier with my results, but I truly feel lucky that I was able to have Dr. Walters as my surgeon!