56 Year Old with AMAZING RESULTS - Key West, FL

I cannot put in to words how pleased I am with...

I cannot put in to words how pleased I am with Scott Loessin, MD's work!!!
Ten year ago I had a breast augmentation and mastopexy. I have always been embarrassed and very disappointed with the results. I had saline implants placed above the muscle and the scars were obtrocious. The final straw was when the right implant dropped, rippled and started leaking. Dr. Loessin, placed silicone gummy bear implants under the muscle, redid the mastopexy and got rid on the unsightly scars. My results are fabulous. Last time the recovery was awful, this time I could return to work in 5 days!
I also had a blepharoplasty, face and neck lift with CO2 laser. The extra skin above and below my eyes is gone. My eyebrows are now even. I look 25 years younger. My results look amazing and natural.
Dr. Loessin is an accomplished double board certified surgeon and I know I was in the best hands possible. He and his staff treated me with respect and courtesy. I would highly recommend Dr. Loessin for any procedure.
Key West Plastic Surgeon