A Few Things to Know from a Physical Therapist - Key Biscayne, FL

As a sports orthopedic physical therapist, I did...

As a sports orthopedic physical therapist, I did extensive research on different methods and found Dr. Khouri’s approach to be the safest. Dr. Khouri is an incredibly skilled perfectionist, passionate about his work and I am very pleased with my decision to have him perform my elective procedure.

Having said that, there are a few things you should know about this procedure. You must plan to stay overnight close to the Miami Breast Center and you must have help as you will be draining, in pain, and will need assistance as you will have very limited mobility. Following surgery, plan on getting lymphatic work as this will help remove pain and discomfort and improve arm range of motion.

This is not a small operation and not like getting implants. You will not be fully back to normal for at least 12 weeks. I went back to work at 4 weeks but it was difficult and limited in what I could do.

I am very pleased with the outcome and I'm so glad I did this proactively before I had a problem with my implants. Thank you Dr. Khouri and the Miami Breast Staff who remained communicative and approachable months following my procedure.
Miami Plastic Surgeon