43 Year Old Mother of Two Bad Cellulite on Thighs Bump and Tummy - Kent, GB

IVe had cellulite from a young age I've never been...

IVe had cellulite from a young age I've never been over weight in fact I've always been on the skinny side but always had awful cellulite which has left me feeling so down. I do go to the gym 4 times a week, eat well but nothing would smooth out my dimples until now. I've had 4 treatments of awt along side with exilis on my thighs, bottom and tummy I've got 4 more treatments to go and already I can see a huge improvement everywhere. I went into this with fingers crossed and it has worked. I've still got cellulite which I don't think I'll ever be free from cellulite but I can honestly say 50% has gone already . The treatment does hurt and I'm very brused, I've always had sensitive Legs and the nurse told me this is because I've got a lot of toxins that need flushing out. This treatment really has worked for me. Worth the money and ill continue with this treatment with the top ups that they recommend you do.
ice Clinic

Very nice understanding girls .