Concept Facelift And Necklift, Answered My Dreams - Kent, GB

I had been thinking about having a facelift for...

I had been thinking about having a facelift for ages, however I felt slightly vain considering it. I certainly did not want to go under general anaesthetic due to the healthy risks, especially for a cosmetic purpose. I felt I was looking very worn and tired, which completely knocked my confidence when socializing, having pictures taken etc. I have always been a person who has been a support and rock to everyone else, a constant worrier my husband would say. My husband and children really encouraged me to do something for myself for once. They knew how much this meant to me and how happy it would make me.

The support of not only my family but the Bella Vou Team and kindest and genuine support from Mr Amir Nakhdjevani, that he could help me and give me the result I was looking for. I knew I was in the most capable hands and the team would take the best care of me, ensuring my procedure went smoothly.

I am such a nervous person and was absolutely terrified about the procedure, to the point I did debate not going ahead with it, however the Bella Vou staff were amazing to say the least. They provided me with food and drinks before going into theatre. If it wasn’t for Amir and his amazing team I probably would have walked out the door and then regretted it for a lifetime.

Unfortunately I am very prone to bruising therefore I knew I would end up suffering more than most patients. I was fairly bruised and swollen however the team reassured me that all my symptoms were normal. I came back for several follow up and had several phone calls checking on me which made me feel important and that they genuinely cared.

My results are amazing, I look so much fresher, youthful and brighter! My new face has completely changed my persona as well, I am a lot more confident and happier in myself!