amazing amazing amazing. Kendall, MI

First I will start by saying that Dr Franco...

First I will start by saying that Dr Franco changed my life. I had the Brazilian Butt Lift. I’m 24.
I’ve always had a complex about myself, and that was my butt. Even as a younger girl/ teenager I always hated my butt. I decided to start doing research about this procedure and i must have reviewed over 50 doctors and had at least ten consultations. Meeting with Doctor Franco was an unbelievable experience. The minute I met him I JUST KNEW. I felt so comfortable with Dr Franco because he made me feel that way. He is very warm and polite. At my very first consultation he was very patient. My mom also had questions about getting breast implants and he answered all of her questions and she didn’t even have an appointment. I was very scared about this procedure, I was afraid of waking up and not liking the results, I’m simply a chicken and i fear pain but I felt so good leaving that day that I decided he was the one. I loved how he looked at my body and analyzed me. He’s an artist. I can’t express how amazing my body looks now. He exceeded my expectations. I couldn’t believe how much fat he was able to get from my body considering I’m very skinny but he got the fat and my butt is huge now! I was a square. Im tall, skinny and pretty much curveless. However not anymore. My body is completely different. Everything I put on in my closet looks amazing on me. If i had to have any other procedure done I would only go to Dr Franco because I truly believe that he is one of the best Plastic Surgeons out there. My body is proof. I went from a square to a silhouette. The staff was also AMAZING. The P.A. , the nurses, they are so kind and sweet. I was ready to run away on the surgery day but they calmed me and told me it was going to be okay. I was able to meet with and speak to the anesthesiologist and she told me EXACTLY what was going on what I would be feeling when I woke up ect... The whole process was smooth and relaxed. Considering how SCARED I was. I am in recovery now and I am recovering faster than I thought I would. Dr Franco is so gentle, the incisions are barely noticeable, I have/ had BARELY any bruising. There was some pain but I got through it by carefully following all of Dr Franco’s directions which made it so easy. Dr Franco made me feel comfortable to contact him with anything I needed. Even after the surgery and the following couple of weeks I stay in close contact with them and meet for several appointments just because Dr Franco wants to see how I am recovering and doing. I am so glad I found a caring Doctor. Dr Franco and his Staff are the best I am so happy they changed my life forever.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

100 STARS Amazing Doctor and an Amazing Person.