30+, Sunken Face Resurrected with Soft Lift - Kelowna, BC

I am on my mid thirties and I am a healthy, busy...

I am on my mid thirties and I am a healthy, busy self employed personal trainer. I've noticed my face has gone skinny mainly over the past 2 years. I have a toned body and an ideal weight but my face looked wasted and old :(
Recently I met someone who had a Soft Lift treatment and I was amazed how natural and great she looked. She recommended Dr. Chetty so I called his office right away. I found Dr. Chetty professional and personable, he understood me right away. The result: my face looks fuller in the right places!!! I also had Botox on my forehead (always been a heavy duty frowner) and crows feet. I am very satisfied with the results and I wish I have done this earlier.
Kelowna Physician

I found Dr. Chetty himself quite appropriate and approachable. He spent a long time explaining and answering all my questions. I did not feel rushed. He was gentle and I felt reassured during the treatment. I went to see him for a follow up visit and once again he took time to discuss my results and to compare my before and after photos . That was quite an experience. Highly recommended. Thank you very much Dr. Chetty!