From 34AA to 34C - Kelowna, BC

After gaining over 60 lbs and then losing it with...

After gaining over 60 lbs and then losing it with 2 pregnancies & breastfeeding 2 kids, then doing a lot of weight training I lost almost all of my boobs. I became like an airport and so flat chested with a couple of long nipples sticking out. I didn't even fit any of my bras anymore and clothes didn't look right so I decided to get implants. Surgery was faster than expected and less pain than I thought. For 2 or 3 days it feels like breastfeeding & when the milk first starts coming in and the breasts get super engorged. Highly recommended to go get your hair washed at a salon which is much easier. I went the day after surgery to the salon for just a wash & it was only $5; it's better than feeling sticky and gross since only sponge baths/ wiping down is allowed until day 3. Now it's day 4 and boobs are not as hard but still swollen....there's this prickly feeling in my left nipple since the implant is starting to drop/lower down, it goes away after I massage it. My chest is still really swollen so I went to work with a button up shirt & no one noticed. Ideally would of been better for a week off work since I didn't have much energy to do lots and only did a bit on the computer. Definitely found it worth it since it looks much better and the implants feel like my breasts before kids. Doctor put in 375cc silicone gel high profiles (Johnson & Johnson) so I will be a 34C in about 6 to 12 months, right now it looks more like a 34 D.
Kelowna Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Peterson is professional, easy to talk to and has a good sense of humour. He offered to fix my droopy nipples but i chose not to so that i could have a faster recovery. My implants took about 2 hours to put in & for him to sew me back up. He's very experienced and I was glad to get phone calls back right away if I left a message. They also have a few emergency numbers after the surgery but i never needed to call those #s. Good clear instructions verbally & with handouts to take home. Glad I got implants with a speedy recovery. Only thing I didn't have the best experience with was that I asked for a different credit card to be charged & the receptionist put it on the wrong card. Other than that minor detail, it was excellent.