Great Overall Staff and Kelly Cloud is Extraordinary at Van Dyke. Scottsdale, AZ

I am a 51 year old male who absolutely despises...

I am a 51 year old male who absolutely despises body hair, specifically on my chest, stomach and lower abs.

I was referred to Van Dyke by my trainer and then I stopped by one of their open house. At this time I was introduced to Kelly. She took me into a private room, sat down with me and listened to my concerns. Then, she explained in great detail how the laser works, where it works best and where it doesn't (gray/light hair) etc.

On the day of my first of 3 or 4 procedures, which was today, she once again took me in the room, explained some more about what was going to happen and then she commenced. Kelly was not only very professional and courteous, she was also very kind and made me feel amazingly comfortable and she intuitively knew when I wanted a break.

The procedure itself did not hurt, just a little stinging here and there, but overall Kelly made it as quick, easy and painless as I could imagine (for what was being done).

I will be back soon for more laser as well as a few other procedures Kelly recommended at Van Dyke.
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon