Dr. Rumalla is an Amazing Doctor! - Keller, TX

I wanted breast augmentation because I never felt...

I wanted breast augmentation because I never felt good about my body. I'm plus size, 5'7, large frame and have very broad shoulders, pre-op I was an A cup with tuberous breast that never fully formed due to genetics. Post Op I am a full D and I am incredibly pleased with the results! I expected a better look but I am amazed at how much better I look and feel everyday. Thank you so much!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I loved Dr. Rumalla & his staff and I knew from the first visit & after reviewing his amazing before and after photos that this was the right surgeon for me. He is incredibly thoughtful and welcoming, he made me feel great before and after the big day. He gave answers to a whole list of questions I had before surgery. He made sure to help me pick the best size so that my skin would not be too stretched or damaged. His nurses even made time to see me right away one afternoon without an appointment when I had a concern about one of my stitches, it turned out to be nothing but they were so knowledgeable and kind and put me at ease. Wonderful experience all around!