40 Year Old, Mother of 2, Athletic, Breast Lift No Implants in Europe - Kaunas, Lithuania

Hi everybody. I'm so glad this site is here and...

Hi everybody. I'm so glad this site is here and you all add your experiences. They have been so helpful to me. I will have my lift in Lithuania 13th June and I'm anxious and excited. I had a tummy tuck 10 years ago too here in Ireland.

My boobs only began to grow when I was 17/18 and I was a 36C quite quickly. I never had what you would call perky boobs but had nice cleavage and was happy enough.

Both my pregnancies caused me to weigh in at 15.5stone from 11stone and my boobs went to 40DD twice then back to 36C. The skin just never went back. I eventually got my weight to stabilise over the past few years but every time I lose the weight my boobs look awful, just skin packets.

I had the tummy tuck for the very same reason, bad skin elasticity and I am delighted I did that.

I can't wait to be able to wear clothes without the crinkling effect on my breasts and the swinging when I bend over with them. The rest of my body is exactly how I want it so now is the time to get my boobs to toe the line.

Countdown is on

With less than a week to go till my surgery, I had a quick peek at the girls and it reinforced why I am having a breast lift. They look so exhausted and deflated.

I ordered 3 front closing bra's online last Friday. I will begin packing this Friday. Can't wait ????

D Day!

Well today is the day. I'm sitting in my hotel room having had my final meal before my op. I'm being collected in 40 minutes (8:00am) and my op is scheduled for 13:00. Yesterday was a very busy and eventful day, but suffice it to say it showed me how the Universe will conspire to make things happen if they are meant to.

I only slept for 3 hours, got here at 24:30hrs and had to get up at 06:00 for food. I'm not yet nervous or anxious. Really just want this done at this stage. My family and friends think I'm nuts coming here from Ireland alone to have this done but I think it is worth it to save 4.5k!! Also, my sister thinks I really should consider implants because my boobs are quite small now that I have lost weight but I'm quite happy with them being slightly reduced after.

I will update later hopefully with some prep photos.

Done and dusted!!

I honestly can not say enough about this clinic so far. I have my very own room which is like a hotel. An extensive food menu is so good. Unbelievable staff.

I was collected at 8am, bloods taken at 8.45 am. Shown to my room to relax. Had final consultation. The surgeon did ask 3 times if I was sure I didn't want augmentation because I will have small breasts after lol

Got to sit and read for a couple hours. Anaesthetist came and explained everything, she was wonderful. Nurse came and put in my tube for general anaesthetia. Was taken to surgery. Within minutes I was out, honestly I was not one bit nervous.

Next thing I am back in my room! Only slightly achey. Have been to bathroom already and am waiting for dinner.

Oh also my TV in the room is showing the Ireland soccer game!! come on Ireland!!!!

1 day post operation

Hi everyone, today is my 1 day post. I slept only lightly last night. The drains in my breasts and the canula in my wrist were a little awkward. I was given a lovely breakfast this morning and taken by the nurse to the surgeon to have my bandages, tapes and drains removed. When I had my tummy tuck, I hated when they took out the drains. It wasn't a nice sensation for me.

This morning, when my tapes were being taken off and then the surgeon and the nurse both got ready to take out the drains, my body gave up and I passed out. Completely gone. I actually remember dreaming slightly?? Then I came to and it was a shock. I didn't know where I was at first and thought I was dreaming when I saw the surgeon. My entire body was covered in sweat and I felt nauseous. I got to see my breasts slightly though :) They are nice little neat handful boobies.

After I returned to my room, a masseuse came in to give me a chest massage to encourage healing and assist the lymph system. Then I had a wash down with a face cloth and arranged my lift to my hotel. I will go back in 2 days for another massage and to see the surgeon to arrange having my stitches out in 2 weeks. Luckily one of the surgeons will be in Dublin then :) lucky me.

All has gone so well so far and I'm as comfortable as can be expected. I was sent away with instructions for care and a medication package.

Curiosity killed the cat...

1 day post op and curiosity got the better of me. I opened my dressings and am very happy. The right side seems slightly bigger but is swollen at the ribs do it could be swelling. Still, what a radical improvement!!

7 weeks post today

Sorry for the lack of updates, life got very busy after the surgery. I struggled with not being able to exercise. I am delighted with the progress so far. I live my perky girls.

I am back training fully now.2 light running, conditioning and kickboxing.

I still wear a soft sports bra top bed every night. I will start using oil soon for the scars but will wait until I no longer need tape.

The scars have flattened out well but I can still see some dissolvable stitches under the skin.

The left areola and nipple is still numb and the right is fine.
Dr Donatas Samsanavicius

Great experience from start to finish. All anxieties relating to travelling for surgery were quickly diminished when I arrived at the Nordesthetics clinic. From my collection at the airport to the aftercare, I couldn't have asked for better. I would highly recommend this clinic.