Absolutely Exceptional! - Katy, TX

Dr. Gallas and his team of professionals are...

Dr. Gallas and his team of professionals are exceptional in every sense of the word. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Gallas and his entire office. In my particular case, opting for plastic surgery (rhinoplasty) was a significant step and had been a longtime contemplation of mine.

Selecting my plastic surgeon was, in my mind, without question the most important decision in the entire process. In meeting Dr. Gallas, I felt an immediate connection and sense of mutual understanding. Aside from Dr. Gallas’ extensive professional qualifications and profile, I appreciated his honesty and unique approach to my procedure.

During my initial consultation, Dr. Gallas listened to my reasons for wanting a rhinoplasty, my expectations, and the present likes/dislikes of my nose. His feedback was invaluable and together we agreed on a strategy, unique to my facial anatomy, for my rhinoplasty. I went into my consultation with a set idea and I walked out with a sense of enlightenment. The emphasis that Dr. Gallas made to me about correlating natural beauty to facial harmony and proportionality made perfect sense and resonated with me so clearly.

Fast forward to now and I am (3) months post-op. Although I still have a way to go before I see the final results, I am already so happy with the improvements. Finally, I can’t conclude without mentioning Nurse Jenna as she has been an absolute essential part of my journey. I cannot express my gratitude enough for her and the role she has played in my journey.

If you are looking for a board certified plastic surgeon, my recommendation would be to do your research, meet with doctors that fit the qualifications you are looking for and trust your instincts. In my opinion and personal experience, Dr. Gallas is an exceptional plastic surgeon and I am so happy that I selected him for my rhinoplasty.
Katy Plastic Surgeon