It Works! Longer, Darker Fuller Lashes - but Didn't Help with "Curling" - Katy, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Used this product many times. It worked...

Used this product many times. It worked wonderfully for darker, longer and fuller lashes but, there was only one issue for me: It has no "curling" affect. Since my lashes are not naturally curled upright and straight, this is how they grew. Sure, I could use a curler, but, they do not stay due to my heavy eyelids.

I used it for a very long time, as I was somewhat happy with it. I ended up discontinuing use and get eyelash extensions. The cost per month is the same. One thing I was told: Only ONE drop of the solution was plenty to do 2 eyes. This makes the bottle last longer, - about 3 mos per bottle - however, this is not the directed use by the manufacturer. I saw stretching out my money was my best interest. I had the same results using one drop for both eyes, and it did help with "overage" on the bottom lashes and skin - as hair can begin to grow there if not careful. I have colored eyes (blue/green) and saw NO change in my iris color.

Dermatology cliinic

They offered for me to meet with an ascetics specialist vs. actually paying for a physician visit. Now it's more popular and you can get it at eye doctors offices.