Coolsculpting to Double Chin - Katy, TX

I had the procedure today. The staff at Suzanne...

I had the procedure today. The staff at Suzanne Bruce and Associates made a soft, comfortable spot for me to rest while I had to keep my head still and not talk for 45 minutes. I have had a double chin from the time I was in my 20's and a BMI of 20. It's only gotten way worse at age 53 and BMI of 27. I was told not to expect to results until starting 3-4 weeks. I can tell you that, already, several hours later - my daughter and myself see a visible improvement. I am so excited and will keep you posted.
Houston Dermatologist

I am a registered nurse and have been around many physicians. I am very impressed with everything about Dr. Scott. She did Botox for my crows feet a month ago and we compared before and after pictures at the practice today. Very impressive. She is caring and highly skilled. Cynthia Cantu, aesthetician, is a huge asset to their practice. Really, everything about this practice - Suzanne Bruce and Associates, was excellent.