First Class Experience - Katy, TX

I am a long time patient of Dr. Rodgers for my...

I am a long time patient of Dr. Rodgers for my fillers and botox. I recently had Heather do a lazor treatment to my skin with concentration on my cheek areas. I love Heather's work because she is gentle on my face and thorough on my problem areas. She always checks in with you to make sure you are doing okay whether it is injecting or something with a little more intensity. It shows that she cares! The office atmosphere is calming and welcoming every time I walk in. I believe Dr. Rodgers and his staff at the Artisan Center deliver and first class experience!!

Feeling Refreshed

I am a long time client of the office of Dr. Rodgers. I have my fillers and botox done here every 6 months. Heather Hamilton is always thorough when it comes to anything pertaining to my face. The entire office atmosphere keeps me calm and makes me feel very welcomed each time I come in. This time around, Heather did a lazor treatment to my face and concentrated into the cheek area. This treatment brought results immediately...all the veins were gone around my nose and my skin over the last week has become completely rejuvenated. Heather was gentle and precise with focusing on my problem areas. She matched my skin correctly to the lazor type and I saw results that day! I will keep going back for my other lazor treatments and of course always for botox! I would not look anywhere else, these nurses and Dr. Rodgers know what they are doing. They deliver first class service every time no matter what procedure it is, small or big.

Katy Plastic Surgeon