Damon Braces at 47 - Fulshear, TX

Just wanted to share my first week thoughts of...

Just wanted to share my first week thoughts of these Damon Braces. At 47 I finally decided on Braces. I have clear both top and bottom. It took me a while to find the kind of braces that I wanted. Once I learned about the Damon braces I just narrowed it down to doctors. It's important to find the right Dr. And I wanted clear on top and bottom.

First day I was not used to the braces at all and it felt like my teeth had weights on them. Also I felt like my mouth had to adjust to the size in front. I was VERY thirsty the first and second day. Not much pain was involved just soreness. I did not take any medicines just made sure to drink ALOT of water. I am a runner and know sometimes dehydration can cause headaches. You may want to buy a waterpik as this can help keep the teeth clean. Most people can't tell I am wearing them. Today is my first full week and I love the braces! Can't wait to see changes :)

1 month update

First month came by quick. I don't have much pain. I can see small movements. I have gotten used to these braces. So glad I started this journey!

Month 2 update

Katy Orthodontist

The office staff was great! I was sold when I saw a staff member have clear on top and bottom. Also when I left I was given plenty of information on the office and how to care for the braces. Most importantly written paper work on how much this will cost me. Dr Bright phones me a couple of days to see how I was doing. They now have an App to help me keep a track of my personal information and videos on how to care for my teeth!