Aspire Assist Gave Me my Life Back

I am an “Aspire Assist” user since more than 4 yea...

I am an “Aspire Assist” user since more than 4 years now. This method should be compared to Gastric Bypass or Gastric Sleeve. Those procedures are not for everyone. Neither is the Aspire Assist. We all have a problem eating so we gain weight. The difference between the methods is – as I see it :
I have just a tube in my stomach. An ordinary procedure that is very simple. If I don’t want it or need it, I can have it taken out. Nothing is changed inside. The side effects are very minor, compared to horrible ones with GBP.

I need to learn how to chew my food properly. And this will automatically make me eat less. I now can realize when I am full so I can stop eat in time. I definitely can NOT binge!

Since the problem is in the head, I have time on my side to change my behavior with food, and learn how and what to eat. I am not forced to do anything if I don´t want to. The behavior change is by will, and will last because of that.

It is NOT AT ALL that I can eat a ton of food and then just express it. The chewing is crucial. If you don’t chew – you can´t use the device. And I promise you… after 45 minutes chewing your meal, you are tired of it! And my meals, when eating mindful, is more delicious nowadays.
The first period I use it to lose weight. When I reached my goal, I can use it to maintain my weight. And the body needs time to adjust.

I see the Aspire Assist method as this:
The method is not dangerous! (Makes me feel safe)
I can eat what I enjoy! (Makes me happy)
The reward system in the brain gets satisfied! (Makes me happy)
I lose weight, and I keep it! (Makes me happy)

This is a very common procedure to do, so nobody was at all concerned for anything. The team took very good care of me and they are angels, all of them.