21 Years Old, 1 Child, 5'2" 110lbs, Small 34B (Deflated) - Kansas

Well I have been following this website for about...

Well I have been following this website for about 3 months now and it has been SO helpful. I have been wanting a BA since I was 18, and after having my son and breastfeeding for 3 months, I decided it was definitely time. My first consultation was October 10th and I loved the Dr. and his staff, but he is definitely more of a natural fit your body kind of guy. He had me try on 250CC HP mentor implants, which I think were to small. Then he chose 375CC HP implants as the next size and I liked the size but not the HP....I asked about the mod+ profile but he said it would not look good for my figure.I want a "natural" look but I am looking for a more natural shape and where they sit on my chest...not so much the size. I was a 34D when I was breastfeeding and I would love to be that size again. Anyone have similar stats as me?? What size did you go with and what profile? I was thinking mod+ profile but i don't know and it does not help that I am a very indecisive person as it is :/. I will be adding some wish pics shortly.