46 and 5 Kids - Kansas City, MO

I've been down to 118 before and my butt looked...

I've been down to 118 before and my butt looked like sagging skin and my boobs looked flat. I've always had a little pooch so after 5 kids (2 of them c-section) the belly took a beating. I'm at 140 now and I'm 5'6 and I don't think I look bad...just the belly...so I had cool sculpting done today. The suction and the freezing is very tolerable....the thing I thought was painful was the massage after and I'm pretty sore right now and I'm not sure about work tomorrow or not being a mail carrier. I can't wait for the swelling to go down and to see, hopefully not, if I get the constant "zingers". Time will tell in 3-5 days!

46 and 5 kids-Kansas City, MO

Well its has been 2 weeks since the procedure and not seeing the results yet but it's to soon still. On the 5th day I got the nerve pain they were talking about and I'm taking medication for it and it has really helped. I don't show any bruising but feel it when touching the areas. Skin is still numb and sometimes it itches. Swelling has went down but still there a little. Can't wait to see some results!
Ideal Image

Very kind and professional young lady. Always kept me informed