Dr. Paul Leahy with Monarch Plastic Surgery - Kansas City

After having kids my breasts drastically changed...

After having kids my breasts drastically changed and strongly affected my self esteem. I went to Dr. Leahy initially and had a very good experience. He explained the process in an effective manner. Allowed time for questions/concerns. He told me exactly what he recommended after I told him what I wanted. I was very hesitant about the size. I did not want to be too busty. Just wanting my "pre kid" breasts back. I went back and forth on the cc's from 375-400. Dr. Leahy strongly encouragd me to go up to 400cc. He made me feel comfortable and allowed me to come back any time to try on different sizes with different tops. I scheduled my surgery.
Friends advised me to get a second opinion, as this is a big decision. And so I did. I was very un happy and un impressed with the other surgeon. He would not give me advice on the recommended size and also would not confirm that I needed a lift. He said it needed to be my decision. He told me I could come back later if I wasnt satified.
I wanted to have an "experts" opinion, and I wanted it done right the first time. And so, I chose to keep my scheduled date with Dr. Leahy. He again encouraed me to come in any time and I could try on the implants if I was still unsure, however he stated that I would be most happy with a lift and the 400cc, to have what I previously had before kids. The day of surgery he was so reassuring. Made me feel confident and eased my apprehension with the entire process.
I am so very pleased with how they look. I am so extremely happy that I listened to his advice and expertise. They are exactly what I wanted!!! It was the best decision I ever made. And I am so thankful for his patience, expertise, bed side manner, and his skills as a surgeon. I would definitely recommend choosing Dr. Paul Leahy!
Leawood Plastic Surgeon